Snelling Services is working on a Dynamic International Dispatch opportunity !
Temp to Perm – Excellent Work Environment – Access to Health Care Benefits from Start of Assignment
The successful candidate must have prior dispatching (International) experience
- Knowledge of working with piers, Steamship lines, Movement equipment
- Coordinate truck shipments with carriers
- Set pick up/delivery appointments for our drivers
- Provide exceptional Customer Service
- Computer skills: Including MS Office products
- Bilingual Spanish A Plus
- Hours: Monday through Friday’s 8AM to 6PM potential O.T.
- Hourly Pay Rate based on Experience
To Apply: Interested candidates for the International Dispatcher opportunity should apply online or contact our office at 609-750-1820. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and selected candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and employment is “at will”. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Dispatch, International, Trucking, Dispatcher
Edison, New Jersey 8837